At the SLC temple for Neece's wedding. Kambree was cold!
Their favorite thing to do is attack Uncle Brett!
Gingerbread Houses!

Christmas Eve!!

Me and my favorite little man!

Brett and his girls :)

Kage played us Joy to the World for our Christmas Eve
entertainment!!

Even after so long at playing Santa, I still get the job :)
I don't mind...

My little monsters and their Christmas PJ's!

Our Christmas PJ's we're still not too old!
Our post Christmas feast in Missouri a few
days after we got back. Chicken Pot Pie :)
and presents in our "kind of" decorated home.
Our mini Christmas tree, this year since we were
gone from our home half of December we decided
to improvise from our usual life size real tree. Next
year I am not sure if we will repeat this tradition. I
love real trees too much :)
Brett's Present!
My Present!
We came home from Utah and it's rainy Christmas to our own
White Christmas in Missouri!

Our New Years Eve Party... Glamorous.

We've been warned about the ice storms of the Midwest. We've been lucky to only have one that was bad. It's been very cold and snowy lately, but so far not any bad ice storms since this picture was taken in December.
January is almost gone, we're enjoying life and doing well!



No comments:
Post a Comment