Sunday, August 21, 2011


Brett and I had an amazing summer! We were lucky enough to spend most of it in Utah with our families. We're back in Missouri and Brett is studying hard, as always, and doing amazing in Med school. I am back at the Middle School full time finishing up my internship for my Masters in School Counseling! I'll be done in December! Yay! We're trying to decide on our rotation site for next year and will know our placement in November! Other than that.... Enjoy the pics I guess!



Powell Point

4 years!

Me and the Boys fishin :) at Pine Lake

The Texans at Mossy Cave


Sky and Allie patiently waiting for a fish :)


Tropic 4th of July! Nothing else like it!


Sand Hollow Dunes


My little girls!


Quail-We had time to fit in a few lake trips!


Willow Bottom Reservoir- one of our favorite places


Cascade Falls! on Cedar Mountain


Most of my nieces and nephews at Tropic Reservior. It's so good
to spend time with family, the only downside is that I miss them more
after I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment