
Lucky though he was so cool, until he fell in :)
Well the last few months have been really crazy busy. Strangely I find myself with a few minutes to spare so I decided to share a post. Brett and I are currently visiting Des Moines, Iowa, staying with Jess and Chelsie. We will be looking for housing in Kirksville, MO the next few days!!!! We plan to move in August and hopefully find a house this weekend. Anyway here is an update for the past few months, enjoy!!

Prettiest time of year for Bryce's Canyon :)

Our Valentine day activity.

Lucky's favorite past time, walking the trail.
In March I was able to go with my family to visit my sister
Cherrie at her new home, The Lazy B Ranch, an hour south/east
of Safford and Thatcher, Arizona. We met my brother Stonnie
and his family from Midland, Texas. It was great.
A few of my little monsters (not so little anymore)














No comments:
Post a Comment