
Well the summer is over, but Brett and I are staying in Bryce for a few more weeks, till the first of October. We are excited to stay and work for a little longer. Wow the last couple of months have been pretty busy. I have been working at the pines and the park along with working on my Master's degree, so it's been keeping me busy. Brett has applied to around 20 Med schools and re-took the MCAT so he has been extremely busy. I turned 22 in the first of August and we decided to celebrate by going to the Lake with Jenne and Angie and hot tubbing at the new Motel in Bryce. Brett and I celebrated the big 2 years on the 10th of August, we were able to go to Powell with some of Brett's friends, it was a blast!!! We get to go to California in a few weeks as a little vacation, I will update about that later!!!!
I had to show you this one :) Brett didn't get hurt but I do not understand how he didn't, it looks like it would be painful :)
I am too used to the mini wake that our boat puts out, so when I went on this bigger boat you can see that I am a little worried about going back inside the wake :)










I'm glad you finally updated your blog. You two are busy busy, but I'm glad it's with all the good things in life :). Keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! I miss you girls! Someday I'll be back and we need to all go out and do something wild and crazy :-)
ReplyDelete