Monday, March 9, 2009

Lucky :)










A few weeks ago Brett and I decided to get a puppy!!!! I have wanted one for a really long time and Brett finally gave in. Here he is!!!! His name is Lucky, he is 12 weeks old and was born on December 5th, so the people at Wal-Mart tell me. He is a Lab mix. Brett and I have been having so much fun with him, he loves to go on walks/runs- he's keeping me in shape, he loves to chew on anything, hands, shoes, my hair, my pants, pretty much everything he lays his eyes on. But we love him anyway!!!

2 comments:

  1. What an adventure with a new puppy! We're excited to meet him in April when we come to visit. Hope everything is still going well in CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute puppy! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete