



Christmas this year was awesome!! Brett and I went out and got our own Christmas Tree up in Yankee Meadow. It was a white fir and turned out very pretty, a little charlie brownish, but I hate perfect trees so it was great! We decorated our little house so it looked so festive, the white Christmas we had helped too ;) We spent Christmas eve with Brett's family and went sledding :) Christmas morning we got to watch the little girls (Kasia and Kambree) in New Hampshire!! It was great to see them and all there presents!! Webcams are a great invention!! Christmas Day we went to Tropic town :) We had a wonderful time playin with all of our little nephew's and niece's. We went sledding, played with all there toys, went to Escalante, visited family, Brett shot his new gun he got and went snowmobiling with my Bro's. It was a great time!! Here are a few of the pics.



Yahoo for blogs! I'm really excited to keep track of you guys a little better. Your pictures are really cute and let me just say again that I thought your house/tree were very cute!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! It is fun to see everyone. We miss you guys. MaKasia and Kambree say HI!!
ReplyDelete